Summer Berry Cupcakes
Homemade Berry Cupcakes topped with a delicious cream cheese frosting and some fresh blueberries! These cupcakes are so fluffy and moist, and the juicy blueberry make them irresistible! I love them! And I know you will, too! They are perfect for summer parties, barbecues, picnics or just for dessert.
If you don't have or like blueberries, you can use different berries like strawberries, blackberries or raspberries.
Servings: 12 cupcakes
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15-20 min
Total time: 30-35 min
What you need
110g all purpose flour
110g melted butter
100g brown or coconut sugar
2 large eggs
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
150g blueberry or 150g strawberry
To decorate (optional)
180g cream cheese
3-4 tbsp powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
What you do
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C and line a 12-hole cupcake tin with paper cases.
2. Combine the flour, baking powder, melted butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract in a bowl and whisk together for 2 minutes or until smooth.
3. Fold in the blueberries or the strawberries, or any berries you like. Add the mixture into the paper cases and bake for 15-20 minutes. Check them with wooden toothpick, if it comes out clean, the cakes are done. Take them to a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
4. For the icing, beat the cream cheese and butter together until light and fluffy, then beat in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
5. You can use a spoon or a piping bag to add the icing to the cupcakes. Top it with some fresh blueberry or any berry. Enjoy!
before you begin baking, make sure you have butter and eggs at room temperature, because cold ingredients don't bond!
You can use fresh or frozen blueberries or any berries you like. If you use frozen, don't thaw them first.
" Cupcakes are just muffins that believed in miracles. "
IF YOU HAVE PINTEREST, YOU CAN FIND ME HERE AND PIN THE FOLLOWING PICTURE, IF YOU LIKE!