Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies are incredible delicious, soft, chewy and bursting with melty chocolate. They are like Chocolate Cookies but with a hint of fall and a dash of pumpkin spice.
Easy to make and ready in only 20 minutes, these cookies can be made by anyone, especially beginners.
Yield: 10 medium size cookies
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
Total time: 20 min
What you need
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
4 tbsp soft unsalted butter
3 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp pumpkin purée
100 ml milk of choice
50g chocolate chips
What you do
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees C and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients ( flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spices)
3. In a second bowl, combine wet ingredients ( soft/melted butter, brown sugar, pumpkin purée, milk and 1 egg)
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until combined. (don't over mix the flour) Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Use a spoon or measuring cup to drop even sized balls onto the prepared baking sheet. ( if you decide to make small cookies you will have more than 10 pieces, mine were quite big and I only got 10 of them) Use a spatula or your fingers to gently shape the cookies and flatten slightly.
6. Place them in the oven for about 10 minutes, until set and lightly golden.
7. Let cookies cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. You can serve them with milk or as they are.
" Cookies make the world a better place! "
PUMPKIN SPICE COOKIES
Like this recipe? Pin it to your COOKIE board!
Follow COOK WITH GABI on Pinterest