Easy Homemade Pizza
This homemade pizza dough recipe is perfect for beginners, you only need 6 basic ingredients for it. Once you learn how to do it, you'll skip the pizza delivery or the frozen ones. This recipe is for some thin, soft and crisp pizza crust, which is made with the same basic ingredients: flour, yeast, warm water, salt, sugar and olive oil.
It takes 10 minutes to prepare it and 10 minutes to bake it, but between those 20 minutes you have to wait for the dough to rise for another 40-50 minutes, that's it! It's not that hard and it's totally worth the wait.
" If you had to choose between pizza and being skinny, which topping would you get on your pizza? "
- 475g all-purpose flour, plus more for surface and hands
- 300ml warm water
- 7g instant yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- sprinkle of cornmeal or semolina (gris) for dusting the pan
- tomato sauce
- Any topping you love: mozzarella, basil, pepperoni, mushrooms, olives, corn , jalapenos etc.
1. Combine the yeast with warm water and sugar in a big bowl. Let it activate for about 10 minutes. In 10 minutes you can add the oil.
2. Mix the flour with salt, make a small gap in the middle of it and add the water with the yeast, little by little, mixing gradually with a fork. The dough should be dry enough so it doesn't stick to the side of the bowl. Add more flour if necessary and knead it with your hands, on a floured surface, for about 10 minutes.
3. Transfer the dough into a clean bowl with olive oil. Cover it with a kitchen towel and let it rise for 40 minutes in a warm place or in the oven at 30° C.
4. When the dough doubled in size, take it out onto a floured surface and cut it in half, if you want two big pizzas, or in three pieces, if you want 3 normal size pizzas. Spread each ball of dough with your hands to form a large circle or your wanted form or you can use a rolling pin.( don't worry if it's not going to be perfect round, after you finish the third one you'll get better at it)
5. Preheat the oven at 220° C.
6. When you've finished with your pizza form, sprinkle some semolina over the baking tray so that the pizza dough won't stick on the baking tray, and place the pizza dough over it.
7. First add the tomato sauce, which you can make at home or you can use one from the store, than you can add all the vegetables and toppings you want(don't forget about the cheese!) and bake for about 10 minutes at 220 °C.
Homemade tomato sauce:
1 can of chopped tomatoes
1 small onion
2-3 garlic cloves
2-3 basil leaves
1 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper
" Pizza is the only love triangle I ever want! "
#pizzalover #happydays #pizzatime #pizzaforever #pizzadough #homemadepizza #homemadepizzadough #cheatdays #cheatdayagain #vegetarianpizza #easyrecipe #netflixandchillnight #vegetarianrecipe #homecooked