Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Updated: Oct 23, 2022
Easy homemade chocolate chip banana bread that is so soft, flavourful and moist you can not resist. So easy you can make it with a fork and one bowl by mixing everything in it and toss it in the oven.
This Banana Bread is the best thing to go with your morning cup of coffee or tea.
Servings: 1 loaf
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: ~50 min
Total time: 60 min
What you need
250g all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3 medium size ripe bananas, mashed
60g soft unsalted butter
3 tbsp brown sugar or coconut sugar
100g chocolate chips
walnuts for the top or more chocolate chips
What you do
1. Preheat oven to 170C and grease the loaf pan with butter or cooking oil. (8x4 inch pan would be great)
2. In a medium bowl add flour, baking powder and the salt and whisk just until combined.
3. In another medium bowl mash the bananas roughly with a fork, then whisk in the eggs, milk, sugar and melted butter. (The best bananas to use are those that are over-ripe)
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
5. Pour into a loaf pan, sprinkle walnuts or chocolate chips over the top and bake on the centre oven rack for about 45-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
" Cooking is one of the great gifts you can give to those you love ! "
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DESSERT board!
Follow COOK WITH GABI on Pinterest